Frequently Asked Questions
Twice a year, thousands of home and gift industry professionals come to Las Vegas Market to source gift, furniture, bedding, lighting, flooring, and home decor from more than 4,000 brands. Here’s some of what you need to know about the most comprehensive cross-category market in the United States.
Las Vegas Market is open to members of the home furnishings, gift and design trades, including but not limited to retailers, buyers, interior designers, architects, specifiers, purchasing companies, etc.
Proof of trade status is required to complete your Las Vegas Market registration. Accepted credentials include: copy of an industry-related business license; industry business card; or copies of past purchase orders/invoices from a current Las Vegas Market exhibitor. State- or government-issued photo identification is required. Registration requests will be pended until appropriate documentation is received.
We recommend you register prior to arriving at Las Vegas Market. By doing so, you can pick up your badge at any Scan & Go location, including the kiosks at the Registration tent and select partner hotels. Visit our registration page for details.
No, there is no cost to register to attend Las Vegas Market.
Las Vegas Market offers a range of world-class hotel options at properties throughout Las Vegas. Visit our Hotels page for details and to reserve your room.
More than 5.4 million square feet of permanent showrooms and temporary exhibits that feature the latest furniture, bedding, casual/outdoor, home décor, and gift products from more than 4,000 exhibitors and brands.
There are many ways to get to Market from McCarran International Airport. Taxis are available outside baggage claim; rideshare services such as Uber and Lyft are available from level 2M of the Terminal 1 Parking Garage or the Valet level of the Terminal 3 parking garage; or take a shuttle.
Parking at the Las Vegas Market campus is limited, and our self-park garage fills early on Market days. We recommend our attendees use the complimentary shuttle service that conveniently takes attendees to and from host hotels and Market.
Las Vegas Market offers myriad tools to help you maximize your time at Market. Printed exhibitor directories are available at all information and welcome desks.
Download the Las Vegas Market app for at-your-fingertip navigation tools. And/or create a unique user profile using Market Planner, a tool that lets attendees build a customized itinerary for sourcing at Las Vegas Market.
Download a map, as well as, building floorplans, here.
Important Las Vegas Market policies include:
- Market badges must be worn at all times.
- Children under age 12 are not permitted to attend. Strollers are prohibited.
- Las Vegas Market welcomes individuals with their documented service animals.
- Solicitation of product and product samples is not permitted at Las Vegas Market.
- Showroom photography policies vary. Please check with showrooms prior to taking photos.
- Attendees are asked to check luggage while at Las Vegas Market. Click here for bag check locations.
- Sample sales are discouraged during Market. Any samples purchased may not leave the showrooms during business hours and must be accompanied by a merchandise form. Purchases made in the Discoveries section of The Pavilions are the exception.
- No smoking is permitted on showroom floors, in stairwells or in elevator lobbies.
- Smoking is allowed only in approved outdoor spaces.
Las Vegas Market is known for its on-campus amenities, accommodations and conveniences, including free Wi-Fi; business centers; concierge services; wheelchair and scooter rentals; buyer lounges; ATMs; a wide variety of dining options and more. Please visit our amenities page for additional information.
Please visit our ADA & Service Animal page for IMC policy information, including details about comfort animals.
Visit our restaurants and dining page for food and beverage options during market.
Happy Hour bars are open throughout market each afternoon. Enjoy cocktails in the Grand Plaza Courtyard bar in the evenings, too.
The Las Vegas Design Center is a to-the-trade design facility located on the first two floors of World Market Center Building A.
Trade professionals and the general public can access Las Vegas Design Center and its showrooms anytime during regular business hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. During the bi-annual Las Vegas Market, LVDC showrooms are closed to the public.
To enter the showrooms in the Las Vegas Design Center, buyers must provide: a current retail business license or federal resale tax certificate (VAT for international businesses); an imprinted, personalized business card for each buyer in your group; and a state- or government-issued photo identification. Designers and architects must present: a current state- or government-issued certification or current retail business license; a business card; and a state- of government-issued photo identification.
Consumers can access the Las Vegas Design Center between Markets using a service called Design Salon. Twice a year, individual showrooms are open to the public for sample sales. Visit the Las Vegas Design Center events calendar for specific dates and times, as well as a list of participating showrooms.
Admission to LVDC is free to qualified buyers, interior designers and their clients, and Design Salon visitors.
- For questions about furniture leasing and exhibits, phone (702) 599-8146 or (888) 962-7469, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about gift and home decor leasing and exhibits, phone (336) 888-3720 or (888) 962-7469, or email: email@example.com.
- Visit the Leasing & Exhibit Options page.