Taxis, On-Demand Cars, Transit Buses, and More.
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada operates local and express service through the Las Vegas Valley, and many routes serve World Market Center Las Vegas at the intersection of N. Grand Central Parkway and Bonneville Avenue. For more information, please visit www.rtcsnv.com.
Downtown Loop – Free Shuttle
The City of Las Vegas operates the complimentary Downtown Loop shuttle Sunday – Thursday, 11 AM – 6 PM, and Friday – Saturday, 3 PM – 10 PM. World Market Center Las Vegas is served by the Symphony Park stop: cross Grand Central Parkway at World Market Center Drive/Robin Leach Lane and proceed to Promenade Place; turn left and walk down to Sambalatte – where you will find the shuttle stop.
This service provides an alternative to those staying at our downtown hotel properties during the days/hours when our Market shuttle does not operate.
More Information | Downtown Loop Route
Taxis, Lyft, Uber and Other Car Services
Las Vegas is a very cab-friendly city with very reasonable fares from McCarran Airport to the Strip, McCarran Airport to Downtown, and The Strip to Downtown Las Vegas.
NEW! Taxi drop-off and pick-up is now located immediately adjacent to the north end of The Expo at World Market Center, on Symphony Park Avenue eastbound. Call (702) 551-5151 to schedule a taxi.
On-Demand Car Services (Lyft, Uber)
NEW! Drop-off and pick-up by Lyft and Uber is now located in our new North Lot, accessible off Symphony Park Avenue immediately across the street from The Expo at World Market Center.
Scheduling Rides with Lyft:
When you schedule a ride, you must specify a pickup window. You can schedule a ride up to 7 days ahead of time.
- Set your destination.
- Tap 'Schedule' on the ride mode selection screen.
- Set your pickup address.
- Choose a date and time and tap 'Set pick up time.'
- Confirm your pickup and drop-off location, then tap 'Schedule.'
- You’ll get a reminder before your pickup.
- Lyft will make your ride available to drivers in the area. Lyft can't guarantee a driver will be available in your area at the specific time the ride is being requested for.
Cancelling a scheduled ride:
- Tap the calendar icon that appears in the right corner.
- Tap the scheduled ride you want to cancel.
- Tap 'Cancel ride' below the details.
- Tap 'Confirm.'
You can cancel a scheduled ride at any time, but Lyft's normal cancellation fee policy applies if:
· You cancel the ride after a driver has been matched.
· The driver is on their way to pick you up.
· The driver is scheduled to arrive within the designated pickup window.
Scheduling Rides with Uber:
Uber now includes the option to schedule a ride 5 minutes to 30 days in advance using the Scheduled Rides feature.
How Scheduled Rides Work
The Scheduled Rides feature allows you to book a trip in advance by selecting a 10-minute pickup window. The driver will be requested on your behalf and will arrive in the 10-minute window you've selected. In the case where a driver is not available, you'll be notified.
How to Schedule
1. Tap the text "Schedule" or the button that says "Now" located just to the right of the "Where to?" bar
Select a date and a 10-minute window of time
2. Tap SET PICKUP TIME
3. The pickup location will automatically set to your current location. Tap "Current Location" to edit the pickup location. You'll have to move where the cursor is set.
4. Set your destination
5. Review your fare estimate and tap SCHEDULE.
Please be ready to leave at the beginning of the 10- minute pick up window you've specified.
Changing or Cancelling your Ride
1. In the app menu, tap Your Trips.
2. Select Upcoming
3. Select EDIT TIME or CANCEL RIDE
You can change or cancel your request at any point before being matched with a driver without any charge. Normal cancellation fees apply once you have been matched with a driver.