Submit to First Look
Las Vegas Market’s FIRST LOOK program kicks off 2020 with timely trends and themes for the decade ahead, including:
- Modern Luxury & The Curated Home
- Pattern Mash-Up: Exotic Flora & Fauna, Romantic Flourishes & Edgy Abstracts
- Smart Home 2020: Tech Solutions in Home Office, Home Entertainment, Housewares & Personal Accessories
- Wedding Bliss & Bridal Parties
- Celebrate! Seasonal Debuts for Easter, Halloween & Christmas (Birthday, too!)
All Las Vegas Market tenants can submit products for the FIRST LOOK program, which includes at-market displays, a trends guide, and a CEU seminar.
What to Send in for Winter 2020
- New furniture in all categories, especially dining, bedroom, and home office; entertainment furniture for small spaces, too
- Metal accent furniture, especially designs showcasing unique finishes and craftsmanship
- New upholstery, textiles, area rugs, wall decor, decorative accessories, personal accessories, and jewelry in the colors shown (below left)
- New indoor/outdoor furnishings, especially lounge chairs, loveseats, fire pits, and picnic accessories
- New motifs and patterns for 2020, especially realistic and abstract styles
- Modern menswear-inspired designs
- Lighting debuts, including fixtures, task lights, and floor and table lamps
- Wallpaper: New patterns and bestsellers, including murals
- Kitchen and bath debuts, especially vanities, tiles, and fixtures
- Smart-tech solutions in home office, home entertainment, housewares, and personal accessories
- Easter, Halloween, Christmas: Both traditional and modern moods
- Gifts and accessories for the bride, the groom, and the wedding party
- New jewelry, totes, handbags, and apparel; plus, personal care products for him and her
- Candles/diffusers featuring new fragrances and container types
- Tween & teen gifts
- Tabletop debuts, including holiday, indoor/outdoor, everyday
- Gift-ready housewares and barware
. . .
Winter 2019 Trend Recap:
ARCTIC swings to one side of the color wheel in a beguiling display of brushed finishes, shimmery silver tones, upscale blues and cool greens.
Sun-soaked terrain and on-trend motifs are the focus in DESERTSCAPE, an homage to Southwest patterns, Bohemian decor, & a laid-back West-Coast vibe.
From fire pits and lounge chairs to glassware and beach totes, LVM serves up the goods for fabulous outdoor entertaining in ¡FIESTA!
ADORN is a boutique storefront display that mixes new products and anticipated launches alongside best-selling lines and proven brands.