Register for Las Vegas Market
Summer 2020 will look a little different, but the distinctive mix of Las Vegas Market buying opportunities remains as dynamic as ever. More than 4,300 furniture, gift and home décor resources are available at LVMKT — including many lines only available here creating the west coast’s most effective, efficient and compelling destination for product sourcing.
Important: Changes to Market Registration and Attendance Process
With your safety in mind, we are implementing changes to registration and attendance policies to encourage social distancing and minimize touch points. The health and safety of our customers is our top priority. For complete details around reopening and on-site procedures, visit www.togethersafely.com.
- Pre-registration for Market is required. You must register online to obtain a Fast Badge before your arrival.
- Buyers are invited to register for one of two sessions:
Session A: Aug 30 – Sept 1
Session B: Sept 1 – Sept 3
- If you have already registered for Market, you will be automatically assigned to Session A and contacted to confirm or adjust your registration for Session A or Session B.
- Sessions are designed to help spread the volume of attendees across the length of Market and support social distancing. Sessions may reach a capacity limit, at which time you will be encouraged to register for an alternate session.
- We recommend Buyers to book hotel stays with our official housing partner Connections Housing with Session A or Session B in mind. Click here to book your hotel now.
- Sessions do not apply to exhibitors who should plan to be at market for the full duration of market.
Find more information below regarding the changes to market registration, the attendance process & common FAQs.