Las Vegas Market is open to members of the apparel, home furnishings, gift, and design trades, including but not limited to retailers, buyers, interior designers, architects, specifiers, purchasing companies, etc. Las Vegas Market is a trade-only show. Attendees must provide:
ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Company issued photo badge with company name and registrant name listed.
- URL to website that shows your name and affiliation to the company.
- Copy of pay stub, W2, or 1099 with sensitive information removed, i.e., social security number
*Please note, letters of employment will not be accepted nor handwritten business cards.
Plus, one of the following showing your company provides retail or service(s) in the industry:
- Copy of interior designer license or certification
- Copy of architectural license
- Copies of two (2) invoices from the last 6 months, showing large volume purchases in the apparel, furniture, home decor, gift, or design industries. Purchase amounts and seller's names must be clearly legible on the copies, as well as your name and company name on each page.
- Active company website
Additional documentation may be required if submitted documents do not meet the requirements for registration.