OneCoast is a national sales and marketing organization in the Wholesale Gifts, and Fashion Accessories industries covering the United States with an outside and inside sales team, robust e-commerce website and wholesale showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas.
OneCoast has three separate sales divisions:
Gift Division: Our Gift Division represents CAREN, CAUS, Jane Marie, Mary Square, Michelle McDowell, P Graham Dunn, Poo-Pourri, Woodstock Chimes and the Grace Brands which include Votivo, Bridgewater, Greenleaf & Willowbrook. We have Territory Manager positions available in Salt Lake City, UT and Minnesota/Dakotas.
DEMDACO Sales Division: DEMDACO is a 20+ year-old vendor in the Gift Industry, best known for its Willow Tree Brand. DEMDACO designs and sells giftable products intended to “Lift the Spirit” in times of celebration, when comfort is needed, or simply to put a smile on someone’s face – to help people connect in meaningful ways. We have Territory Manager positions available in Baltimore, MD and Omaha, NE.
Mud Pie Sales Division: Created in 1988, Mud Pie is a premiere lifestyle brand that specializes in gifting for all commemorative moments and is available in over 16,000 specialty retailers and department stores worldwide. We have a Territory Manager position available in Downtown Atlanta/South Atlanta.
Passion drives our Territory Managers who strive to find innovative ways to connect with clients. With a commitment to progressive ideals, our team members aim to provide the highest quality of service to both our vendors and customers, knowing that it takes courage to demand the best of ourselves and each other. If you are looking for an opportunity to integrate your experience and passion with a ‘people-first,’ value-driven company, OneCoast wants to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of outside or retail sales experience
- Sales experience in the gift, garden or home décor industry preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- A functioning ‘home office’ from which to work that includes a laptop computer and/or Ipad
- The desire to frequently travel within their specific territory
- Attendance at national trade show(s) as determined by OneCoast sales management
OneCoast offers an excellent compensation plan including:
- Base salary then a draw and then 100% commission plus
- Monthly Expenses allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- Allocated days for community service
In addition to excellent benefits, all new Sales Representatives receive training at OneCoast University, are provided a Mentor and a personalized website to help brand themselves virtually.