Our company Koopman International was founded in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) in 1937. We are a global trading house with showrooms and offices in over 24 countries in Europe, the Middle East,
Africa, North and South America. Our Headquarters are in Amsterdam in The Netherlands.
At Koopman International, quality, reliability and service are paramount. Koopman International is one of the biggest importers in Europe, we have become a highly trusted and reliable partner,
supplying products to a wide range of retailers such as supermarkets, DIY stores, garden centers and department stores.
We are looking for a strong commercial, self-motivated Sales Representative with excellent communication skills for the USA market. You will work from home/and our domestic office in Atlanta, GA
with opportunity to travel to our international headquarters in Amsterdam. You will be responsible for new business and following up on sales leads. We are looking for someone who is extremely
good at relationship management and able to develop long-term relationships. Someone who is enthusiastic, result driven professional and passionate about the search for new opportunities.
If you are someone with strong leadership skills, who seeks an entrepreneurial environment, enjoys client contact and would appreciate the opportunities Koopman International has to offer, we want
to talk to you. You will be responsible for a part of the USA market and will report to the Sales Director. This position requires excellent high level communication, commercial and leadership
- Build relationships with prospects and customers.
- Continuous search for new business and following up on sales leads.
- Visit existing and new customers, assess customer's needs and suggest appropriate products and services, promote products and close sales.
- Respond to customer's enquiries, negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and concluded sales orders.
- Be primary point of contact and build long term relationships with customers.
- Make offers, update digital customer files, you will provide weekly information to the Sales Director.
- Preferably University degree (Bachelor).
- Minimum of 5 year experience in sales and key account management , preferably in a sales representative role in non- food market.
- Excellent computer skills, you master well Excel, Word and outlook.
- To be accurate, exceptional attention to detail and hands on mentality.
- Customer focused personality and good in network building.
- Sales driven, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A person who can work independently and has a positive attitude.
- A great listener and effective communicator.
- Ability to travel domestically and several times per year to our Headquarters in the Netherlands.
Koopman international offers a dynamic and international working environment.
You will have a great opportunity to develop yourself. The first month you will get a training on the job in our office in Amsterdam. You will get a salary and commission. The commission is based
on your sales performance. We will also provide full expenses.