1) Furniture Facts: Furniture of America has expanded its showroom space by 250% and will unveil the new 70,000-square-foot location on B11. Cheers/Manwah (USA) has relocated and doubled its showroom size on floor B5. Upholstered furniture producer England Inc. and the casegoods brands from leading furniture maker La-Z-Boy have expanded into a 30,000-square-foot showroom on B5. Bernards Furniture Group and Bauhaus Furniture Group are debuting their first-ever West Coast showroom, opening a 10,000-squarefoot location on the seventh floor of Building A.
2) Home Décor is hotter than ever at Las Vegas Market! Don't miss new exhibitors including: A. Sanoma; Akara Rugs; Bashian; Casamotion Glass & Lighting; Crown Linen Designs; Unbelievable Mats; and Worldwide Lighting Corporation.
3) Las Vegas Market is THE national bedding market, featuring all of the top bedding producers and the latest bedding technology including adjustable beds, "green mattresses," and bed-in-a-box.
4) Artexpo Las Vegas, a national showcase featuring hundreds of fine artists, sculpture, prints, wall art and one-of-a-kind artworks, debuts in Pavilion 2.
5) In total, the winter 2018 Market will present 500+ temporary gift and home décor exhibitors in three pavilions totaling 165,000 square feet. Pavilion 3, a 15,000-squarefoot exhibitor space, opens for winter Market with new gift, home décor and design-oriented sources. Look for vintage, global gift and home décor exhibitors, along with cash & carry exhibits, as well as one-of-a-kind finds in Discoveries.
6) Housewares are happening in Vegas with 500+ resources to choose from in related categories. Newcomers to Market include: high-end cutlery manufacturer WÜSTHOF and high-profile kitchen accessories brand CapaBunga. The annual Housewares Design Awards — recognizing design innovation in 12 categories of home products — takes place at Winter Market. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, January 30 and include The Grommet, a curated online platform for launching consumer products named as the recipient of the 2018 Design Influencer award.
7) Aid to Artisans (ATA), long known for its work in the international artisan sector, will debut 20 new first-time exhibitors in Pavilion 1. ATA has created economic opportunities for artisan enterprises for four decades in more than 45 countries, through capacity building, product development and design, and market linkages.
8) The 2018 Design Icon is Frank Gehry, an internationally acclaimed architect and Pritzker Prize winner. Gehry will join Robert Maricich, CEO of Las Vegas Market, onstage on Tuesday, January 30 at 3 p.m. for an exclusive interview and presentation. One of Gehry's buildings, The Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, opened on May 21, 2010 in Las Vegas, and is considered an architectural icon in the city.
9) The SodaStream Refresh Bar returns to Las Vegas for Winter Market, along with new, exciting programming to accompany the company's signature sparkling beverages. A renowned mixologist will also be onsite, showcasing the many "refreshing" beverages made possible by SodaStream's signature features.
10) DesignOnLVMkt features interviews with tastemakers, artists and influencers attending Winter Market. Check out the news to know about products and trends!