Las Vegas Market Announces 2019 Winter and Summer Dates
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 31, 2018 – Las Vegas Market, an all-inclusive furniture, gift and home décor market featuring more than 4,000 resources as well as exclusive west coast lines, has announced the dates for its winter and summer 2019 shows:
2019 Winter Las Vegas Market
Jan. 27 – Jan. 31, 2019 (Sunday to Thursday)
2019 Summer Las Vegas Market
July 28 – Aug. 1, 2019 (Sunday to Thursday)
475 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas Market facts:
- 500+ temporary exhibitors: GIFT, HANDMADE and DESIGN LIFESTYLE in Pavilion 1 and HOME, DESIGN HOME and DISCOVERIES: The Antique Vintage Marketplace in Pavilion 2
- Easy-to-navigate market destination in one of the most exciting, accessible and affordable cities in the country
- Comprehensive online tools including the Las Vegas Market website, Exhibitor Directory, and LVMKT Market Planner
- Scan–and-Go Registration and downloadable Market app to help navigate the show
- Complementary educational programming and networking events addressing design trends, retailing strategies and more
- Special buyer events, hospitality, product demonstrations and more
- Onsite buyer amenities, including campus and hotel shuttles, fully-equipped internet lounges, buyers’ lounges and convenient café and food kiosks
NOTE: Las Vegas Market dates through 2020 are posted online at www.lasvegasmarket.com/market-dates/.
Las Vegas Market is the nation’s fastest growing gift and home décor market and the leading furniture marketplace in the western U.S., presenting 4,000+ gift, home décor and furniture resources in an unrivaled market destination. Las Vegas Market features thousands of gift, furniture and home décor lines, allowing for cross-category commerce among these industries. Winter 2019 Las Vegas Market runs January 27-31, 2019. For more information, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com.
About International Market Centers, L.P.: Las Vegas Market is produced by International Market Centers, L.P. (IMC), the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. International Market Centers owns and operates nearly 20 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furniture, gift, home décor, rug, and apparel industries. For more information on IMC, visit http://imcenters.com/.
Cindy Hodnett, (336) 821-1548
Cathy Steel, 203-340-9251
Dallas Britt, (336) 821-1507