Double-Down for Success
Our marketing teams work hard to attract buyers to market and offer ways for you to connect with customers and prospective customers to continue to build your business. Whether you’re just starting out or already established, our marketing options offer ways to unlock more sales potential.
Attract buyers, increase awareness, exposure & traffic to drive sales
See What Buyers & Exhibitors Have To Say
Mark Fedde, President, Fedde Furniture (buyer)
“When I am looking at new vendors, I first do my research before I leave for market. I use both the print and electronic versions of the Preview Guides and I study these before Market, I use the Resource Guide and Pocket Directory to find you when I am at Market..”
Sweet & Sassy, Pavilions Exhibitor
“We advertised in the Preview Guide and had a lot of customers who literally ripped our ad out of the guide and brought the ad to our booth, which was awesome. Online we had five or six people that called and placed orders before they even got to the show. We feel our marketing drastically changed our show attendance for the better this Market.”
Isense Sleep, Tim Hershberger
“We walked into the show with 45 appointments, pretty much because of advertising in the Preview Guide, so it does work!”
Terri Lee Rogers, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Ow Lee
"This Market we launched our new collaboration with the Pendleton Brand Sunbrella Fabric which we advertised in the Preview Guide and it definitely drove business to our showroom."
Serena Martin, Marketing Coordinator, Zuo Modern
"We have been featured in the past three First Looks and it has absolutely brought in new customers; the exposure we’ve gotten has been overwhelming, we’re very happy."
John Dorney, National Sales Manager, Sunset West
"I personally talked to half a dozen designers who were at the First Look presentation and we got a lot of folks coming in from seeing our display outside."
Market Publications & Sponsorships
Las Vegas Market offers a variety of paid advertising opportunities to reach thousands of buyers. Our dedicated account executives can work wtih you to build a custom advertising plan to raise our profile and visibility before, during and after Market.
Targeted Tools Tempt Buyers and Drive Traffic
Market visitors plan their shopping and set their agendas with the help of the Las Vegas Market Preview and Bedding Preview. These two highly anticipated and widely used publications deliver your product messaging when your target is most interested in receiving it. Reserve Now! The summer deadline is May 4, 2018.
Our Media Kit highlights important deadlines and specifications for the Official Market publications.
Sponsorships Showcase Your Brand
Our Sponsorship Menu includes an assortment of pre-Market and on-site sponsorship opportunities.
Upload Your Artwork
Are you a current advertiser and need to upload your artwork?
Free Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities
A PARTNERSHIP FOR SUCCESS: Take advantage of these exclusive, complimentary marketing opportunities
Our popular FIRST LOOK trend program offers free editorial opportunities for all Las Vegas Market Exhibitors. All tenants can submit imagery and/or samples for this IMC exclusive showcase, which puts buyers on a direct path to your showroom. Trend information coming soon. Submission Deadline: May 15, 2018.
New Product Information
Exhibitors are encouraged to send in information and images on new product introductions. IMC’s marketing team use these promote the upcoming Las Vegas Market. Photos may be used in ads, emails, direct mail, website, social media, onsite signage & more.
For details on more programs, opportunities and tips, login to your exhibitor portal for detailed information throughout the market cycle.
IMC Marketing for Las Vegas Market
Unparalleled Marketing Support Designed to Reach Key Buyers
IMC is committed to the growth of Las Vegas Market and providing showrooms and exhibitors with unrivaled access to unique buyers. We are constantly working to enhance the value of your investment and maximize exposure and sales potential. Each year, IMC commits millions of dollars to new programs and the development of existing programs and outreach designed to drive tens of thousands of qualified buyers to Las Vegas Market.
- Advertisements in more than 30 industry trade publications
- Advertisements and partnerships with select shelter publications
- Advertisements in house publications including Market Preview, Market Resources Guide & more to promote key categories and destinations at market
- Targeted Direct Mail program with multiple mailings to Buyers
- Robust and targeted email campaigns year-round to buyers highlighting news, hotel & travel information, new product, tenants and exhibitors, market seminars and destinations
- 5 million total emails sent each cycle
- Comprehensive organic and paid social media campaign across multiple platforms
- Instagram takeover program with tastemakers and trendsetters featuring products found at market
- Regular blog posts featuring a variety of products & trends across furniture, home décor and gift categories
- New web site launch
- Year-round Product Gallery tool for buyers
- Comprehensive Exhibitor Directory for buyers to discover new products and vendors
- Extensive search engine marketing campaign
- Robust Market Planning tool to help buyers be efficient at market
- iPhone & Android App
- 30+ press releases issued each Market
- Editorial coverage in top trade publications
- Editorial coverage in key shelter publications
- Media Center at market hosts editors and distributes your press kits
- 20+ educational seminars
- CEU-accredited programming
- Complimentary food & beverage
- Daily entertainment
- Networking events
- First Look Trend Program features exhibitors products in seminar, display, social media and printed publication distributed onsite
- Design Icon Award given to a distinguished industry member each year. 2018 honored legendary architect and designer Frank Gehry.
- Ahead of the Curve in partnership with LUXE Magazine features top designers view of market and highlights products from across categories
- Best of the West program features key designers and their styles and trending products found at Las Vegas Market
- ANDYZ Design Awards in partnership with ASID Western chapters celebrates the best in Interior Design projects
- Personal telemarketing outreach to key buyers
- More than 72,000 buyers called each market
- Incentive programs offered to top buyers
- Floor plans, product locator maps and directional signage throughout campus
- Juried product displays featuring key areas at market