Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities
Our team works hard to attract buyers to Market and to build your business. Our marketing opportunities offer ways for you to connect with customers and prospective customers. Whether you're starting out or already established, our marketing options offer ways to unlock more sales potential.
Contact Us About Advertising
Rhonda Jackson, Vice President of Advertising
email@example.com | 336.821.1509
Attract buyers, increase awareness, and drive sales.
See what Buyers & Exhibitors have to say
"This Market we launched our new collaboration with the Pendleton Brand Sunbrella Fabric which we advertised in the Preview Guide and it definitely drove business to our showroom."
- Terri Lee Rogers, Vice President Sales & Marketing, OW Lee
“We walked into the show with 45 appointments, pretty much because of advertising in the Preview Guide, so it does work!”
- Isense Sleep, Tim Hershberger
“When I am looking at new vendors, I first do my research before I leave for market. I use both the print and electronic versions of the Preview Guides and I study these before Market, I use the Resource Guide and Pocket Directory to find you when I am at Market..”
- Mark Fedde, President, Fedde Furniture (Buyer)
Market Publications & Sponsorships
Las Vegas Market offers a variety of paid advertising opportunities to reach thousands of buyers. Our dedicated account executives can work wtih you to build a custom advertising plan to raise your profile and visibility before, during, and after Market.
Targeted Tools Tempt Buyers and Drive Traffic
Market visitors plan their shopping and set their agendas with the help of the Las Vegas Market Preview. While you may be evaluating where you can tighten up your spending, maintaining a certain level of marketing signals to the industry that you plan to survive this unique challenge and are poised to help when life returns to normal. Take advantage of our Market Preview Guide, the industry’s most cost effective and proven marketing tool to reach qualified buyers. Reach out to your account executive for more information. Reach out to your account executive for more information.
Our Exhibitor Checklist outlines steps Exhibitors can take to increase their visibility and connect with buyers.
Our Media Kit highlights important deadlines and specifications for the Official Market publications.
Sponsorships Showcase Your Brand
Our Sponsorship Menu includes an assortment of pre-Market and on-site sponsorship opportunities. Please note: Sponsorship opportunities are subject to change due to campus renovations.
Upload Your Artwork
Are you a current advertiser and need to upload your artwork?
Free Exhibitor Marketing Opportunities
Take advantage of these exclusive, complimentary marketing opportunities
IMC_di is offering IMC tenants and exhibitors complimentary access to ShopZio – a B2B wholesale marketplace that connects you and your reps with retailers. As a result of the current crisis, IMC_di is extending a special offer to current IMC exhibiting vendors. We will waive all onboarding fees and all monthly charges for ShopZio for the remainder of 2020.
Submit Product Photos
Submit your product photos to be considered for Market Snapshot — a program to introduce your product to buyers through our website and social media. Photos will also be considered for email campaigns, trade ads, publications, print projects, signage and social media.
Utilize Your Exhibitor Listing
Buyers rely on the Exhibitor Directory to view products and connect with sellers. We strongly encourage you to update your directory listing to significantly increase your discoverability.
Our popular FIRST LOOK trend program offers free editorial opportunities for all Las Vegas Market Exhibitors. All tenants can submit imagery and/or samples for this IMC exclusive showcase, which puts buyers on a direct path to your showroom. Trend information coming soon.
Las Vegas Market has compiled a list of free industry press opportunities. Review these opportunities in the Exhibitor Portal and submit to the publications that are the best fit for you.
We encourage you to utilize your social media channels to showcase your products. Tag Las Vegas Market (Facebook), @LasVegasMarket (Instagram), and #LVMkt so that we can support your efforts during this time and maximize your reach and connect your products with buyers.
"We have been featured in the past three First Looks and it has absolutely brought in new customers; the exposure we’ve gotten has been overwhelming, we’re very happy."
- Serena Martin, Marketing Coordinator, Zuo Modern
"I personally talked to half a dozen designers who were at the First Look presentation and we got a lot of folks coming in from seeing our display outside."
- John Dorney, National Sales Manager, Sunset West
IMC Marketing for Las Vegas Market
IMC is committed to the growth of Las Vegas Market and providing showrooms and exhibitors with unrivaled access to unique buyers. We are constantly working to enhance the value of your investment and maximize exposure and sales potential. Each year, IMC commits millions of dollars to new programs and the development of existing programs and outreach designed to drive tens of thousands of qualified buyers to Las Vegas Market.
- Advertisements in more than 30 industry trade publications
- Advertisements and partnerships with select shelter publications
- Advertisements in house publications including Market Preview, Market Resources Guide & more to promote key categories and destinations at market
Direct Mail & Email
- Targeted Direct Mail program with multiple mailings to Buyers
- Robust and targeted email campaigns year-round to buyers highlighting news, hotel & travel information, new product, tenants and exhibitors, market seminars and destinations
- 5 million total emails sent each cycle
Social Media & Online Content
- Comprehensive organic and paid social media campaign across multiple platforms
- Instagram takeover program with tastemakers and trendsetters featuring products found at market
- Regular blog posts featuring a variety of products & trends across furniture, home décor and gift categories
- New web site launch
- Year-round Product Gallery tool for buyers
- Comprehensive Exhibitor Directory for buyers to discover new products and vendors
- Extensive search engine marketing campaign
- Robust Market Planning tool to help buyers be efficient at market
- iPhone & Android App
- 30+ press releases issued each Market
- Editorial coverage in top trade publications
- Editorial coverage in key shelter publications
- Media Center at market hosts editors and distributes your press kits
Seminars & Events
- 20+ educational seminars
- CEU-accredited programming
- Complimentary food & beverage
- Daily entertainment
- Networking events
- First Look Trend Program features exhibitors products in seminar, display, social media and printed publication distributed onsite
- Design Icon Award given to a distinguished industry member each year. 2020 honoring legendary designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard.
- Ahead of the Curve in partnership with LUXE Magazine features top designers view of market and highlights products from across categories
- Best of the West program features key designers and their styles and trending products found at Las Vegas Market
- ANDYZ Design Awards in partnership with ASID Western chapters celebrates the best in Interior Design projects
- Personal telemarketing outreach to key buyers
- More than 50,000 buyers called each market
- Incentive programs offered to top buyers
- Floor plans, product locator maps and directional signage throughout campus
- Juried product displays featuring key areas at market
Contact Us About Marketing
Renee Loper-Boyd, Vice President of Marketing
firstname.lastname@example.org | 336.888.3795
Cheryl Dobbins Hege
Senior Marketing Manager - Furnishings
email@example.com | 336.821.1547
Marketing Manager - Gift
firstname.lastname@example.org | 336.821.1546