Las Vegas Market’s FIRST LOOK program returns this summer with on-trend product displays to be located throughout the #LVMkt campus. Spot best examples of maximalist decorating and personal style; color drenching and easy sophistication; timely motifs and timeless patterns; holiday musthaves and great gifts; and much more. All Las Vegas Market tenants can submit products for consideration for FIRST LOOK displays, as well as the companion trends guide, the CEU seminar, and the customized showroom tours.
What to Send In for Summer 2019:
• New furniture in all categories, especially upholstery, dining furniture, storage solutions and accent furniture
• New drinks tables and nesting tables: Artful, sculptural, utilitarian
• New upholstery, textiles, area rugs, wall decor, decorative accessories, personal accessories, jewelry, candles, etc. in the colors shown at the top of the page
• New indoor/outdoor furnishings, lounge chairs and small-scale solutions
• Animal motifs: best sellers for 2019 and new characters, especially snakes, lemurs, and birds
• New floral patterns: bolder the better
• New Modern Art-inspired patterns, especially Abstract, Expressionism and Op Art varieties
• Menswear: fresh takes on traditional mainstays, plus denim and leather
• Lighting debuts, including task, floor and table designs
• Wallpaper: new patterns and best sellers, including murals
• Halloween: new youth, novelties and decorations
• New holiday gifts and decorations, including ornaments, mantel decorations and stockings
• New gift-ready jewelry and apparel
• New personal care products for men and women and candles/diffusers; new fragrances and container types
• Baby and youth, including new plush animals and stocking stuffers
• Tabletop debuts, including holiday
• Barware for at-home mixologists
• New gift-friendly housewares
Winter 2019 Trend Recap:
ARCTIC swings to one side of the color wheel in a beguiling display of brushed finishes, shimmery silver tones, upscale blues and cool greens.
Sun-soaked terrain and on-trend motifs are the focus in DESERTSCAPE, an homage to Southwest patterns, Bohemian decor, & a laid-back West-Coast vibe.
From fire pits and lounge chairs to glassware and beach totes, LVM serves up the goods for fabulous outdoor entertaining in ¡FIESTA!
ADORN is a boutique storefront display that mixes new products and anticipated launches alongside best-selling lines and proven brands.
See more First Look products on the DesignOn Blog!
Check out First Look at DesignOn
View the Winter '19 First Look Preview Guide