First Look Winter 2020: Pavilions Product Showcase
Hundreds of home and gift brands transform Las Vegas Market’s Pavilions into a bustling sourcing destination for buyers and interior designers. With so many brands to visit this winter, Jan. 22-26, be sure to stop by the FIRST LOOK Pavilions product display first for a curated overview of both new and bestselling lines. Category highlights and themes will include wall decor, kitchen textiles, candles, handbags, and gifts for him, as well as:
- Games. Witty party games transform average get-togethers into memorable occasions; variations with a slightly sardonic twist are especially popular choices. Hygge Games takes a turn with “How Old Are You Really?,” a game of personal revelations; “Damn Right, Hell No,” a trivia game that favors quick opinions; and “The Hygge Game,” a calming competition that fosters thought-provoking conversation.
- Custom textiles. “Sense of place” is a top attribute in many gift categories. In textiles, custom cotton/linen pillows from Allie Studio are best examples. The company’s artisans zoom in on parks, neighborhoods, vacation destinations, and more to commemorate locations that touch the heartstrings of recipients. Some Allie Studio pillows go one step further by mixing in a seasonal message.
- Jewelry. Birthstones, gems, initials, and designs that mix these three components together are top performers. Cool and Interesting offers designs that put a bridal spin on the idea. New keychains, necklaces, and bracelets are packaged as affordable gifts for everyone in the wedding party, from flower girl to mother of the bride.
Moonglow Jewelry zeroes in on a specific day worthy of remembrance. Dial in a month, a day, and a year dating back decades; learn the moon’s phase on this day; and choose the corresponding charm for a bracelet, necklace or ring. Look for designs for both him and her this winter in the FIRST LOOK display.
- Spa treatments. Sonoma Lavender’s new options bring home spa-like comforts. A neck pillow, a wrap, and a mask — all of which can be heated in the microwave or a tumble dryer, or chilled in the freezer — are available in Angora Lilac, an ombré faux fur; a lavender floral design; and Frosted Moss, a textured faux fur.
- Other products and brands to be featured this winter: shoes and handbags from BED|STU; housewares from Buzzee; Heartland Fragrance soaps; totes from Liz Soto Handbags; Milk Barn Candles; personal care products from Nectar Bath Trends; and novelty socks from Socksmith.
In other FIRST LOOK vignettes (in Building A, Building B and Building C), look for an iGen office with on-trend tween and teen temptations; a transitional interior with warm neutrals and top accent colors for 2020; and a bridal vanity.