Experience the most diverse and unique industry sales and marketing platform in the
United States. Located in one of the world’s most accessible and exciting cities, Las Vegas
Market connects showrooms and exhibitors with an unprecedented cross-section of buyers
throughout three distinct but overlapping industries: furniture, home décor and gift.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
Significant year-over-year attendance growth, with accelerated growth in home décor and gift buyers.
• Located in an accessible, affordable, convenient, service oriented city.
• Attendance from all 50 states, with access to a unique Western US buyer base.
• Growing international audience that outpaces any other domestic market.
• Unparalleled promotional programs, marketing support, and buyer outreach.
• Access to the increasing number of cross-category buyers purchasing furniture, home décor and gift products.
• More than 2,000 leading manufacturers, lines & brands.
The Only Major Home Furnishings Market in the West
Home to leading domestic and international furniture manufacturers and suppliers, Las Vegas Market attracts on average 85 of the top 100 furniture retailers as well as retailers from all other channels of distribution including Big Box, Catalogue, Internet, Wholesale Clubs, Home Centers, and Specialty Retailers which allows for growth and new business opportunities. 87% of the buyers who attend, do not attend High Point Market. Home to the Top 15 bedding producers, Las Vegas Market provides access to the
THE National Bedding Market
Home to the Top 15 bedding producers, Las Vegas Market provides access to the national mattress, sleep product and bedding purchasing power. With more than 200,000 square-feet and over 70 showrooms from leading mattress and bedding suppliers, buyers come to Las Vegas for the innovation and forward-thinking trends that the bedding industry is known for.
The Fastest Growing Gift and Home Décor Market
In just two years, Las Vegas Market has grown into the most significant gift and home décor market in the western US. Driven by a thoughtful 3-year strategic growth plan, the market now has 16 floors and over 1,200 gift & home décor product lines across a wealth of categories. Gift & home décor buyer growth has progressed commensurate with this resource growth.